COMFORTABLE FOOTWARES FOR WOMEN TRAVELLERS

Comfortable footware for women Travellers





( COLE HAAN- the best sneakers)


1). I want to have the freedom to explore as much as possible on foot but I also don’t want to look like a backpacker! I’m definitely the kind of traveler who over-stuffs as much as possible and have gotten blood blisters and tired heels from wearing stylish shoes with little support.


2). I’ve narrowed my search for walking shoes for travel that come in breathable fabric, have arch support and are stylish enough.



3). If you’ve ever wanted to be able to go from sightseeing to a nice dinner without worrying.

  

Best Comfortable Travel Shoes for Women

I prefer 3 types of shoes when I travel:-

1. Sneakers (for roaming and working throughout  all-day)
2. Flats (for casual outings)
3. Sandles (for roaming at beaches)
I am admittedly an over packer so… sometimes I pack multiple pairs of shoes from the 3 categ for travel according to the 3 categories above.

a) Best Sneakers for Travel






Type1 ( COLE HAAN )






Type-2 (ADIDAS)






Type-3 (ECCO)

Type-4 (CLARKS)



b) Best Flats for Travel









 c)Best Sandals for Travel




 Type-2




 Type-3






Type-4




These are few comfortable footwares for women travellers. Other than these, many more are available on the online Amazon store. All the above products are Available on these links with heavy discount and affordable rates.




Post a Comment

0 Comments